Purpose of the processing of your data
The different purposes of the treatment by the owner are detailed below.
Provision of short-term accommodation services
Within this purpose the use of your personal data is included for the private records of the owner of the entrances and exits of guests and for the communication of relevant information about the tourist apartment or Seville by telephone or by e-mail during your stay.
Transfer of your data to third parties
In the event of contracting accommodation services, the owner may transfer their data to the reception staff hired by the Community of Owners of the Resitur tourist complex to authorize the handover of keys and thus allow access to the apartment.
Likewise, in the case of contracting accommodation services, the owner is legally obliged to transfer their data to the Hospitality Department of the General Directorate of the Police.
Sending of informative and promotional newsletters
This purpose includes the use of your personal data to send you electronic communications with information on news about the tourist apartment or the city of Seville and discounts and promotions in the accommodation service. The customer will be allowed to unsubscribe from these newsletters at any time.
Analysis of traffic, billing, navigation and user geolocation data to develop commercial actions
If you give your consent, we can analyze your traffic, billing, navigation and geolocation data to obtain more information about your tastes, consumption habits and needs, thus being able to develop more efficient commercial actions.
Communication of non-payment data
In case of not meeting its financial obligations, generating a certain, expired and enforceable debt and prior payment requirement. You are informed that we will proceed to communicate your identification data and data related to the debt to all those entities in charge of advising, managing and processing defaults, in accordance with current legislation.
Legitimation of the processing of your data
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is the execution of the contract for the provision of services and any transfer strictly necessary for the fulfillment of said purpose. The sending of commercial communications, data transfers to third parties and the capture / use of images of identity documents will be legitimized under the express consent authorizations granted by you.
Time of conservation of your data
The personal data provided will be kept for the duration of the contractual relationship between the parties or for the years necessary to comply with legal obligations. The owner will apply the protocol of elimination and erasure of data in accordance with the provisions of the data protection regulations. In any case, if at the end of the contractual relationship there are pending litigation, the data may be kept until the moment in which the final resolution occurs.
Communication of your data to third parties
The owner may transfer their data to companies for administrative or legal compliance purposes (consultancy, insurance companies, banks, public administrations, etc.).
The owner may transfer their data to all those companies necessary for the execution of the contracted service (Resitur reception staff) or for the claim of non-payments.
Origin of your data
The owner has been able to obtain your personal data through any of the following sources:
- Through the client: Data provided directly by the client.
- Through Public Sources: Data obtained through various public sources such as public administrations, magazines, business cards, professional associations, online publications, web pages, social networks, telephone directories, etc.
In compliance with the provisions of Art 22 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679, you may exercise any of the following rights:
- Right of Access: Know what type of data we are treating and the characteristics of the treatment we are carrying out.
- Right of Rectification: To be able to request the modification of your data because it is inaccurate or untrue.
- Right of Portability: To be able to obtain a copy of my information in an automated and easy-to-export format.
- Right of Limitation: To be able to limit the processing of my data according to the cases included in the Law.
- Right of Suppression: Request the suppression of your data when the treatment is no longer necessary.
- Right of Opposition: Request the cessation of sending commercial communications in the aforementioned terms.
- Right to Revoke Express Consents: To be able to revoke my consents and authorizations within 10 days.
- Right to file a claim with the supervisory authority (in Spain the AEPD)
You can exercise any of the aforementioned rights by email to the address email@example.com and indicating the right to exercise in the subject line followed by your full name.