General Terms and Conditions
The conditions of payment and refunds for cancellation of reservations vary depending on the season in which the days of your stay are included. Read carefully the conditions corresponding to the days you want to reserve. In case of reservations that cover several seasons, the conditions of the highest season included in the selected period will apply.
High season: April, May, September, October, Easter and Fair.
Medium season: March, June and November.
Low season: January, February, July, August and December.
Official check-in and check-out times
You will be able to access the apartment from 3:00 p.m. on the day of your arrival and you must release it before 12:00 p.m. (noon) on the day of your departure to facilitate cleaning and conditioning for the following guests. As the tourist complex has a reception open 24 hours a day, you can access the apartment later than the indicated time or leave it earlier if you need it.
Exceptionally, we have no objection to offer you an earlier check-in or a late check-out than the indicated hours as long as we do not have reservations planned before or after your stay.
Payment of the accommodation service
In case of availability for the selected dates, the user can reserve the tourist apartment by advancing 30% of the total amount of their stay. Said payment will be made using a debit / credit card in the secure payment gateway STRIPE, to which it will be referred during the online reservation process. Once the successful payment of this signal has been made, the selected period will be blocked and will not be available to other clients.
Rest of the reservation amount
You can pay the rest of the amount of the service by any of the following modalities:
- Debit / credit card in the secure payment gateway STRIPE, through the link that we will provide.
- Bank transfer to the account number that we will provide you.
The maximum term to make this payment will be informed together with the means of payment and will depend on the season of your reservation:
- High season: at the latest, 10 days before your arrival.
- Medium or low season: at the latest, 7 days before your arrival, coinciding with the same day of the week.
If this second payment is not credited within the established period, the reservation will be considered canceled, the advance signal will be lost and the blocked period will be free for the enjoyment of other users.
Discounts and Promotions
The discounts available at any time are detailed and applied during the reservation process. In general, a 15% discount is applied for stays of 7 or more days, and a 50% discount for stays of 28 or more days.
Occasionally, customers will be able to take advantage of other temporary promotions by introducing a coupon during the reservation process.
Together with the rest of the amount of the reservation, you must pay a guarantee deposit of € 30.00 that will be returned in the following terms and cases:
- In case of ending your stay, during the 48 hours following the official departure time, as long as there has been no damage or damage to the apartment.
- In case of cancellation, during the 48 hours following it.
Accidental breakage of specific crockery, glassware or kitchen utensils will not be considered damage.
If the value of the damage caused exceeds the guarantee deposit, the owner may require the guest to pay the full amount.
Reservation cancellation policy
Our return policy is very flexible for reservation cancellations in low and mid season periods. However, it is somewhat stricter for reservations in high season periods due to the serious financial damages that it can cause to the owner.
In any case, regardless of the proximity of the arrival date, every client will have a period of 24 hours after their reservation within which they can cancel it at no cost, fully recovering the signal and any other amount paid on account by the services within 48 hours of cancellation. After this period, the following conditions will govern:
Cancellations in high season
- If the cancellation occurs 10 days in advance or greater than the date of entry, you will recover 100% of the deposit and any other amount delivered within 48 hours of the cancellation.
- If the cancellation occurs later than this date, but 5 days before the official entry time of the accommodation, you will lose 50% of the total amount of the reservation. You will have the right to a refund of the amount paid that exceeds said amount within 48 hours of the cancellation.
- In case of cancellation after 5 days prior to your entry, you will lose 50% of the total amount of the reservation and the rest will be retained as a credit for your future visits during the next 24 months from your entry date. If you do not use this credit within this period, you will lose it.
Cancellations in mid or low season
- If the cancellation occurs with an advance equal to or greater than 7 days with respect to the date of entry, you will recover 100% of the deposit and any other amount delivered within 48 hours of the cancellation.
- If the cancellation occurs later than this date, but 48 hours before the official entry time of the accommodation, you will lose 50% of the total amount of the reservation. You will have the right to a refund of the amount paid that exceeds said amount within 48 hours of the cancellation.
- In case of cancellation after 48 hours prior to your entry, you will lose 50% of the total amount of the reservation and the rest will be retained as a credit for your future visits during the next 24 months from your entry date. If you do not use this credit within this period, you will lose it.
Refunds will always be made through the same means used for the payment of the signal and the rest of the amount of the reservation.
Invoices and taxes
This tourist accommodation service is exempt from VAT. However, you can request an invoice without VAT for the services provided if you need one, which will be delivered within 48 hours of the official departure time of your stay.
Tourist apartment rules
Smoking is not allowed inside the apartment or the tourist complex.
Events are not allowed in the apartment to preserve the comfort of other guests of the resort.
Pets that are not caged (like dogs, cats, etc.) are not allowed. Birds or rodents are allowed, as long as they remain caged during their stay in the apartment. To accommodate other types of pets, you must have the written consent of the owner.
The maximum number of places in the apartment, which is 4 people, should not be exceeded. Exceptionally, it may be extended to 5 people if the fifth is a baby.
IT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED TO STAY IN THE APARTMENT OF GUESTS OTHER THAN THOSE INITIALLY DECLARED WITHOUT THE WRITTEN CONSENT OF THE OWNER.
Limitations on the right of permanence
In the event that the conduct of the guest, his behavior, his state of health or other serious reasons in the opinion of the owner causes danger or inconvenience to the rest of the guests staying in the tourist complex, the owner reserves the right to expel him from the apartment at any time, resorting to the public force if necessary, losing the client the right to reimbursement for the remaining unused services.
Knowledge and acceptance of conditions
By booking our services, the client accepts these general terms and conditions, which the owner communicates in detail and clearly.
Applicable law and competent jurisdiction
These conditions will be governed by Spanish legislation, which will be applicable in what is not provided in these conditions in terms of interpretation, validity and execution. The owner and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, submit to the Courts and Tribunals of Seville for any controversy that may arise from the provision of the services that are the object of these General Conditions.