Definition of cookies
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
Types of cookies
Types of cookies, according to the entity that manages them:
- Own Cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor himself and from the moment the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
Types of cookies, according to their purpose:
- Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through the website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it.
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked.
Types of cookies, according to the period of time that they remain activated:
- Session Cookies: They are designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to provide the service requested by the user on a single occasion.
- Persistent Cookies: These are designed so that the data continues to be stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
The RAL5021 website uses its own and third-party cookies, all in the domain accommodationinseville.com.
|_ga||Analysis Cookie||2 years||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.|
|_gat_UA-188226413-1||Analysis Cookie||1 minute||This cookies is installed by Google Universal Analytics to throttle the request rate to limit the collection of data on high traffic sites.|
|_gid||Analysis Cookie||1 day||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the website is doing. The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages visited in an anonymous form.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||Technical Cookie||1 year||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Technical Cookies".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary||Technical Cookie||1 year||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analysis Cookies".
|CookieLawInfoConsent||Technical Cookie||1 year||The cookie is used to store the summary of the consent given for cookie usage. It does not store any personal data.|
Blocking / elimination of cookies
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
Chrome, from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
Explorer, from http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
Firefox, from http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
Safari, from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
Cookies on our website are only used by:
- The Owner of the page, Esteban Rubiales, with registered office at Calle Salado, 2-4, 110, 41010 Sevilla (Spain) and contact telephone number +34 627427311.
- Google Ireland Limited, with address at Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland.